Vision and History
Christ for Europe was founded 2005 by Markus and Suni Rapp in Berlin with the vision to help Christian churches to train their members for ministry with some of the best teachers in the world.
Christ Jesus has promised that He will build His church (Matthew 16:18). But He has entrusted us with the responsibility to teach all people and nations and to make them His disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). In order to make this happen, Christ has given to His Church the offices and gifts of the the fivefold ministry from Ephesean 4:10 – apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers – to equip the saints for the work of ministry and to bring them to full maturity in Christ.
No pastor and church can (and must) accomplish this alone!
Therefore we need a connection with the worldwide body of Christ and a partnership with teaching ministries of other gifted and called men and women of God.
The following training minstries have been developed for that reason:
1. International School of Ministry (ISOM Bible School)
• DVD Seminare mit Arbeitsbüchern
• Fünf Semester (je 4 Monate Studium)
• In 70 Sprachen verfügbar!
2. The ISOM Bachelor- and Master-Program
• Consisting of 13 additional modules
• Partnership with several Christian universities
3. Cleansing Stream Ministries
• A healing- and diliverance ministry for churches
• DVD lessons plus workbook for every participant